Friday, January 6, 2012

Custom Drapes for Sale

I'm doing a wee bit of redecorating.  My dining room.  New wallpaper that takes my breath away.  So naturally, new drapes are part of the package.  Naturally?  Yes.  If you are a window treatment nut like me.  (Okay, obsessive is a better word, I admit it.)

I actually love my current drapes, on display below amongst the Christmas bling.  They are Fabricut Topaz in the color Duck Egg.   They are available with or without the valances.



One pair is a width and a half per panel, the other pair is one width panels.  Here is a close up for true color...


 They are 84" long, have custom 1 1/2" side hems...



 Bottom hems are 4", and they are lined and interlined for lushness...



And the header on them is a nice clean cartridge pleat (actually, no pleating at all) for a more modern look.  The image below is taken with them hanging on a rod next to some woven wood shades.  Without the valances, they can go in any decor.


Measurements -- The long valance is 90"W x 15"L.  (my window is 63"w).  The shorter valance is 46"W x 15"L  (my window is 37"w).  The length of the drapes is a standard 84".

They were done three years ago, with a price tag of about $1,500.  I'm asking $450 for all if, or if someone is wanting just the drapes, $350, or make me an offer on what you might want.  I can break it all up if necessary.  Oh, and you can see from the trim that it is raspberry, cream, blue green, a smidge of olive green, and beigey gold -- very current, yet classic colors.  Shipping will be additional, but if you are local (Massachusetts or Rhode Island, we can arrange a pick up).

Don't be intimidated by the sizes.  The drapes on the long window would be perfect for a slider, for example.

Email me by clicking on the little blue envelope in the green bar at the end of the post if you are interested, or just want more info.  Or just email me at HouseandHomeDefined@gmail.com.  They need to go to a nice home!!  Maybe to your friend's house, or your mother's?

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon,
Carol

4 comments:

  1. They're really beautiful I must say. I retweeted your tweet to my peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great deal! Beautiful color and very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your wallpaper? I just LOVE it - you could have all kinds of drapes on hand for a paper that versatile, and change them out for the season (I've always wanted to have seasonal drapes on hand, but I'd need a special "drapery closet")!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous and beautifully made! I hope you find a nice home for them ;D

    ReplyDelete