Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thibault Wallpaper's New Collection

I have a serious thing for Thibault wallpaper.  The love affair began years ago and continues to this day. Our rep came in the other day with the new book, Geometric, and I have to share.  Thibault is brilliant in capturing style in both its papers and its inspiration images.

(I think I sound like an endorser, but really I am just a groupie.)  Check these out...


















These are just a few of the room settings in the book.  I love that they are all rooted in traditional style, but have a fresh interpretation. 

And....who's happier than me....Thibault is about to launch its own upholstery line!  Gorgeous, I tell you.  The pieces are stylish, current, and timeless all at the same time.  They are available through the trade.  If you want more info, email me.  To see the entire Geometric collection, click here.

Are you a Thibault fan?  Or a wallpaper fan in general?  Who's your favorite, I'd love to know.

Carol

5 comments:

  1. We had so much wallpaper to remove when we bought our home that I swore I would never use it again, but I'm back on the train and really itching to use it somewhere. I really love the geometric paper in that second photo - I think that's great! If I did wallpaper, I would probably choose a geometric or a damask. And at this point, I would probably paper the wall going up to our second floor. These are all really great though - thanks for the preview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 'em. Classic but current. I'd love to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Carol,
    They are all really, really wonderful- but there is just something about that first photo that makes me happy!

    joan

    - thank you so much for your dear comment. I was really touched...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol... I'm drooling.
    -fellow Thibault lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually hang wallpaper (love it, but I usually mess it up) These papers are BEAUTIFUL! I'd love to use them on the back of a book and display case!

    ReplyDelete