Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dedicated to Developing Yourself in 2012? Read This Book...

I mean really, this book is worth plunking down your dollars for... 



I've been reading Tobi Fairley's posts about new year goal setting, etc., and she recommended this book.  Totally intrigued, I ordered it on Amazon.  Hello.  I loved it. 

In a nutshell,  Stenghtsfinder 2.0 turns the common "work on your weaknesses" theories of bettering yourself, upside down.  Instead,  it introduces you to a whole new way of thinking -- what if you worked on your strengths and made them even better?  I'm totally on board.  Completely positive.  I say, yes indeed, I like the way this author, and all the statistics behind him, think!  As part of the purchase of the book, you get a code that allows you to go online and take a 30 minute assesment of your strengths.  It's amazing. 

So if part of your thinking for 2012 is to make the most of who you are or what you do, buy this book.  I'd love to hear what you think.  (And no, I wasn't asked to review this book.  Just thought I'd share!)

Carol

2 comments:

  1. I love reading books like that and will definitely check it out! Thanks for the review!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are off to a great start this year Carol! Just popped in to say Happy New Year! xo Sherri

    ReplyDelete