Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Design Board. Part II

I'm in the "gathering ideas" phase of the design board I shared with you in Part I.  This is not glamorous work, people.  And, risking you saying "hmm, not so impressive," I'm showing you how I put my ideas together, try them out...



This looks nothing like what the client will see in the end, but as I am going to be offering online design services, I think you ought to know what goes into what you are paying for.  In this case, I'm furnishing an entire room, including window treatments and accents.  Online design is not about just grabbing images off the web.  As I said in Part I, the process is much like an in-person project.  Finding inspiration, and getting it done within a budget.  (Budget is a critical element, folks.)

Stay tuned!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment