Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Featured at LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE Today!

Okay, this really never happens -- a guest post and a feature, on two different blogs, on the same day.  Life is good today (well, every day, but today I'm a bit luckier than usual!)

Susan Fox,  author of LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE, is featuring my answers to her question, "What's in and What's Out for 2011", which you can check out by clicking on her blog, below.  And stay a while and do some reading while you're there, she's got a great blog...

LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE


If you want to read more of my thoughts about What's In for 2011, click on this post Be Yourself and You're In.

The guest post I did at Abby Manchesky's A Delightful Design can be read by clicking here.  I also mentioned this in the post just before this one, earlier today.


 Though this isn't me, it is how I feel today...


photobucket

I'm lucky to call Susan and Abby my blog friends -- I admire them both!

Talk to you soon,
Carol



2 comments:

  1. You deserve it! That was a great post. Love that photo--made me smile. :-)
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun carol, don't you just love blogland and the like minded wonderful people here. So much fun and we get to talk about what we love to do DESIGN and HOME!!! Have fun sweetie,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete