Saturday, November 13, 2010

Workshop, Anyone?

 Holiday Decorating -- Building a Beautiful Table and More

 Friday, November 19th
11:00 - 11:45
at


Located in the Stop & Shop Plaza, Rt.140, Franklin, Ma.  
Visit their website here.

Please join me and my good friend, 
Decorator and Floral Designer Charlene Rosata, as we share with you how to create a festive tablescape to wow your holiday guests.  You will learn decorator's secrets to taking every-day items and combining them with holiday decor to make a table your family and guests won't want to leave.  You'll also learn how to create a floral arrangement using both real and decorative elements, as well as other tips for making your room festive.

 Join Us, Won't You?








2 comments:

  1. I would love too, so sorry your not close. As for your wood trim... I am working on a multi-million home right now with all wood trim. I think it is coming back, but as for my home, it never left...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how fun! Wish we could make it!!

    xo
    E+J

    ReplyDelete