Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Ideas

On my recent trip to Cary, North Carolina, I was suprised and thrilled to find some gorgeous Christmas trees, ready for me to blog about!  It seems that purple may be the color of the season this year, and I'll start with that.  However, it's all about what you love.  Most of the pictures are from sections of the trees as it's hard to capture a tree in a store without all the other background stuff.  Maybe something will inspire your look this year!

First, some trees and looks from Family Home & Garden...










I loved this candy tree...




All the images below come from Carolina Pottery USA, a wharehouse-type discount store with fantastic accessories for your home.  I was amazed by the number of gorgeous trees they had on display, along with all the available decorations.

















For a little peace on earth...


















So, do you feel inspired and delighted?  I hope so!  Leave a comment and tell me which is your favorite.
Have a great weekend, and,

Talk too you soon,
Carol





2 comments:

  1. Some great ideas here...it is just so hard to decide because they are all so fun and interesting. Thanks for sharing,(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palette of the first tree but I prefer a Christmas tree that isn't themey or color schemey. I love it when a Christmas tree captures your attention for a long time looking at all of the different ornaments. My mom collected ornaments and at one point, split them all up and gave them to my brother, sister and me. Some of the ornaments were made by my mother and grandmother so decorating the tree every year brings memories flooding back. It always takes me home for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete