Friday, March 16, 2012

Clarksville Gray and The Ashby Bed

I'm in the middle of a client master bedroom/bath redo that involves Pottery Barn's Ashby bed.  My client's asked me what I thought before they purchased it, and that prompted the start of this room.  I'm really loving the warm, rustic quality of it.  It works well with the rest of their home.

Here's a bit of what's going on...

Saliz Ikat by Kasmir
This warm Ikat is going on a large window as panels flanking some woven woods that look something like this, but with more texture and definition...



The wall color is Ben Moore's Clarksville Gray, HC-102, which in person is the exact right color to coordinate with the gray (with green undertone) in the drapes...




Finally, the last major piece is the Ashby Sleigh bed from Pottery Barn.  My client is doing her bed in white, too (no ruffles, though)...




The bathrooms on this project are starting installs next week.  Won't be long before the reveal.  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Enjoy the weekend!

Carol

4 comments:

  1. Their house is my favorite project of yours, so I am super excited for the reveal!

    Love that bed. It's rustic but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these people. They have such interesting taste; it's quite refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful, Carol! Love the ikat. Isn't it fun to start to see it all come together. That is what I live for. Can't wait to see your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of colors, this is going to be a lovely room.

    ReplyDelete