Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ben Moore Beach Glass in A Dining Room

I posted here about my client Barbara and the color palette I suggested for her beach house, including Beach Glass for the dining room.  After a weekend spent painting, Barbara sent me the "after" shot, thrilled with the results...

Before, Ben Moore Linen White...




After, Ben Moore Beach Glass...





Bravo on the painting job, husband of Barbara!!  It's amazing how color alone can transform a space.  When the linen drapes are hung, this room will beckon Barbara's guests.

As for my own dining room, I wallpapered all last weekend, on my own.  Have you done that?  It's exhausting, but totally worth the effort.  Once the drapes are back up, I'll share my progress.

Talk to you soon,
Carol

PS  Check out Carla's before and after client's remodel on Design in The Woods.  I just saw it, and it's gorgeous...

4 comments:

  1. That's looks awesome! What a great color. Is that light rope? That is SO cool! Linen drapes will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of using this color! I looks gorgeous here. You're such an inspiration. I know your dining room will look fantastic.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color, Carol! It's perfect. Thanks so much for the mention! I so appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad was a professional painter/paperhanger. I have pasted more paper than I care to think about! But it is fun if you don't mind getting a little sticky! Love the Beach Glass color, what a difference paint makes!

    ReplyDelete