Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where Do You Stand?

Most of the shadows of this life are caused 
by our standing in our own sunshine.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Flickr

Why do we do that?  Just a little thought provoking for a Friday...


On another subject, please check out the great new fashion blog by  local-to-me Donna at The Polished Sky.  I love her attitude and take on fashion.

And thank you, Sharon at Infatuated with Homes and Gardens in Australia, for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award.  Check her out.  (I'm bowing out on participating again, but I thank you!)





I'd really love to hear your thoughts on the great Ralph Waldo Emerson...

Talk to you soon,
Carol


1 comment:

  1. Carol, what a wonderful and truthful quote. It is alway good to be reminded we can author our successes if we only step out... and get out of the way. Great Friday post!

    ReplyDelete