Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Window Wednesday:Holiday Inspiration

This week's windows are all outdoors.  Enjoy some lovely window boxes as seen around the web.  This is on my to-do list for next year!



My Lifetime.com



Cincinnatimagazine.com



sixtyfifthavenue.com




shop2011.com





thefoundryblog.com





lebonreve.com



midwesthomemag.com




amystable.com


After the New Year, we'll be doing some fun windows.  In the meantime, I'm committed to slowing down over the next week to enjoy my family and friends, and I hope you do, too.  This time of year is so short and so treasured.  

Talk to you soon,
Carol




7 comments:

  1. I adore window boxes and have been wanting to add one under my bonus room window. Maybe in the spring I will finally do it. Thanks for following me and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol I love all of these window boxes. I have one window box on a back window that I really need to address for the winter. These are all so beautiful. I did a post on my Christmas porch this morning. No window box but I do have a wall planter by my door. Thank you for being such a faithful reader and you always leave the nicest comments. It is fun getting to know you a little more. So glad you started a blog, you are doing a great job!!! Merry, merry Christmas,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is wonderful...my favorite I think. I love window boxes they add so much charm to a house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful! I love with one with the apples. I would guess they don't have squirrels. Have a great holiday, Carol! Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love window boxes. They're so classic! I'm glad you're going to slow down. Me too, except I'm starting this week.
    xo,
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is isn't it? I would love to have a house with window boxes like that!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol: I just found you. I did drag and drop the first image in your window box post with a footnote. I am terribly remiss with my window box in winter. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete