Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Snapshots

Scenes around my house this Christmas...






The wreaths in the living room windows are wearing some snappy red zebra ribbons...







When you come in our front door, this wall vase is mounted on the 2nd floor overhang...






When you stand in our small foyer and look left, there's the secretary...









The living room is open to the dining room...







Back outside, the front door shows off  this year's wreath project.  I sprayed a craft store twig wreath silver, added fresh boxwood and some unidentified piney-knobby things (anyone know what those are?  my flower guy didn't even know) that I sprayed with some sparkle, and then added in some more silver picks and red berries...











Hope that added a little Christmas happy to your day!!

Please consider becoming a Follower in the right side bar?   My Christmas wish is to reach 75 by the big day (although with a little elf-like magic, maybe 100 to start the new year? :)

Talk to you soon,
Carol 


11 comments:

  1. I love the wreath, especially thepiney knobby" things:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is all so pretty! I love the classic Christmas look of you r house from the outside, the wreaths in the windows, like in a movie. You wreath is lovely, really nice and of course who wouldn't love the 'secretary' who is performing very nicely through this festive season. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, looks so New England...
    The name of the bluish grey plant is called SILVER BRUNIA...
    looks great...
    chacha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath turned out lovely--and "snappy". :-) I can tell from these shots that I would love your house.
    Best wishes with the getting more followers--so much pressure in the blogging world!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a magical touch! Love the zebra bows and the plaid in the glass front cabinet. I was wondering if that was a holiday addition or if it has always been there. I am you newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to see your house all decorated!
    Fabulous!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your snapshots! The wreath is really smart. Since you are wishing for 75 by the 25th, I'm helping you out by becoming your friend and follower! I have the same wish, come to think of it (hint), :) Come for a visit! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that zebra bow! I found your beautiful blog through French Country Cottage and have become your follower! I bet your wish will come true. Merry Christmas. ~ Marlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Your house looks so pretty and your wreath is stunning- I love the soft colors of it with the bold bow- beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday~ Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the plaid in that secretary. How gorgeous is that? I am so glad I found your blog. I'm sure I will be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete