Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On the Imaginary Sofa...

I just found this bedroom on Pinterest, and I must be drawn to it, because I had an image of just that chest and mirror on my black and white post the other day!  It must be the New England winter that's making me crave a room like this of my own...




And then what I see on the opposite side of this lovely room is this (with the rug coming under its feet) ...





And these charcoal pillows from 6 Wilson plumped up on it!!



I think the dark charcoal background would be a great balance across the room to the bed  frame, and the texture, well, it just sings in that cozy space.



I've so been in the mood for cozy.  It's winter.   And I can just see a fire roaring in the fireplace on the other wall in this room.  Oh, and I would be lazing there, with a hot toddy (my winter favorite) and a red plaid throw wrapped around me.  What about you?  Need some cozy?

























3 comments:

  1. Been cozy-ing up myself. Not that it's been fiercely cold here, but you know it is winter. I am in love with that pillow! xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that pillow would look fabulous on that sofa....Great choice!

    ReplyDelete