Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to 6 Wilson!

It's Official!  6 Wilson, Your Road to a Beautiful Home, is open on Etsy. 


F. Schumacher Trellis II orange and soft white pillows available at 6 Wilson on Etsy.


I'm dancing a jig, oh yes I am.  Owning a shop has long been a dream of this Interior Decorator, and bringing you pillows in the great designer fabrics I see, every day, in my work, is more exciting than I can take!

As time goes on, my plan is to bring you fabrics that help you express your personal style at home, and not just follow the latest trends.  One of a kind items are in our future, too.  I hope you will come along on the journey.

Thanks to all of you for your support.  It means the world...


3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congratulations.. I wish you much success, enough work to keep you busy and above all, much joy! xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I love it! I don't know how you find the time and energy, but I guess when it's something you love you do it!

    ReplyDelete