Thursday, February 7, 2013

6 Wilson is Open on Etsy!!

I've been working like a crazy woman since the fall, in every spare hour, and now, I'm happy to say...
is NOW OPEN on Etsy!!!!!!!!!
 And I couldn't be more excited!


Why am I doing this in addition to my full time work as an Interior Decorator?

Because I love textiles.  Because I believe great style is not just about the latest trends.

I've combined my custom workroom skills, my love of quality textiles, and my decade long desire to own a design shop, to bring you affordable luxury pillows through 6 Wilson on Etsy.

Some Schumacher love (in the form of a pillow :), mixed with a little Kravet...


with a bit of Highland Court tossed in...



and then some really great embroideries...



In addition to the shop, I've started a new blog for 6 Wilson, to bring you the latest happenings in the shop and my thoughts on design in general, much like I do here.  I hope you will follow me over on the 6 Wilson blog.  I would be honored if you took the time to visit me there.

And, for now, I am off to prepare for the Blizzard that will hit us here in Massachusetts tomorrow.  But I will be back!

For all of you in the path of this monster storm, please stay safe...

Carol

1 comment:

  1. You have such talent! Congratulations; What a great new business venture... Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete