Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Reader Discount and A Delightful Design

I have made two very amazing friends through blogging, one who lives in my state, and the other, half way across the country.  Today, I want to share with you what my far-away but close at heart friend Abby, of  A Delightful Design, had to say about my Etsy shop, 6 Wilson. 



Because of her generous review of my shop (and the fact that I love her blog), I made it possible for her readers to take advantage of a shopping discount, for a limited time, on my custom pillows.




Just click on the chair, above, and visit A Delightful Design.  When you do that, you can use the coupon, too, and in the meantime, be introduced to a very talented designer :)

Thanks, Abby!  And thanks to my readers for going on over to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment