Friday, November 18, 2011

The World's Best Barstool by Theodore Alexander

In my opinion, anyway. It can go with most any decor.  Best of all, it is one very comfortable spot to park your tush.



The Norfolk Cottage Stool
  I used it in this project, and let me tell you I searched for a while for the perfect seat.  I found it while in High Point at the furniture market in October.  Theodore Alexander says it is "A rustic Byron finish bar stool, the shaped saddle seat above turned legs and stretchers. The original French Provincial."  I love this baby, and I'll be using it again.  Simple, perfectly finished, comfortable.

Have yourself a great weekend!

Talk to you soon,
Carol





4 comments:

  1. I love the shape of that stool. I kind of want new ones even though I don't really need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I love simple. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...Theodore Alexander has some beautiful furniture...so well made. I love those barstools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that barstool! I need to find a project I can use it in. Thanks for the introduction to them!

    ReplyDelete