Friday, November 25, 2011

A Classic Christmas Wreath, Online

I went online today in search of Christmas wreath inspiration.  Something fresh and classic.  I've done glittery, white, natural, artificial, ornament-donned, one for every window of the house, and just a single one for the front door.  You could say I've done them all over the years.  This year, I want to make something traditional.  No fuss.  Elegant.

I went looking online for inspiration, and this what I loved... 


 Plow & Hearth


At heart I am a traditional girl, and plaid always steals my heart.  My front door is black, and I'm thinking this is my look for 2011.   Back to basics this year.  Feels comfortable.

What's inspiring your front door decor this year?

Talk to you soon,
Carol


5 comments:

  1. That's beautiful!

    I'm thinking something very simple on the door and nice big fancy pots flanking the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your classic evergreen wreath with the plaid ribbon. We have a blue front door and I love the look of our white berry wreath against the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Traditional is always good at Christmas. Love the black door too.

    Let's do connect when you come to The Woodlands! I'd love to talk shop! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty and festive wreath! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete