Monday, December 2, 2013

Blue and White Christmas Decorating

  I have always loved blue and white, but I've never really used it until recently.  When I saw that The Pink Pagoda was having a blue and white bash today, I thought it would be a great time to make the Christmas arrangement I was planning on, in a Homegoods pot I had picked up a while back.



Of course once I did the arrangement, I needed a place to put it, so I gathered the blue and white china from 6 Wilson (available here), along with a new blue and white table runner (available here) and I put together a tablescape (one of my all time favorite things to do.)




 I will be using my arrangement for the entire season, and since it looks wintery, probably into January. 




 So that's it, short and simple today.  I'm off to go through all the links at Pink Pagoda and no doubt drool over all the gorgeousness.  Join me there!!

Happy cyber Monday!


6 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is beautiful and so is your photography!! Thank you so much for linking up, today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and your photography is fantastic. I love the little juniper berries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking the same as the others about your photography carol, so crisp and clear! it shows that you love to make tablescapes, this is soooo lovely and did not detect a single silver bell eucalyptus :-)
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wow--SO festive and sophisticated. PS--I am in love with you tablecloth. Off to Pin it all now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shot with the foggy tree in the background. Very pretty. Almost makes me wish I had a tree.

    ReplyDelete