Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Come on In...

This is where you can find me...




Okay, see all that fabric back there hanging on the wall?  And here...




And here, too, behind these gorgeous window treatments....



If that's not enough, well, there's this wall, too...




I've died and gone to heaven!  (You know what  a fabric nut I am!)  So, what's up, you ask? 

I am joining the amazing design firm of  Perfect Touch Interiors in Rhode Island.  This is the showroom.  I popped in to take some pictures before I officially join them on Monday of next week.  There were some projects in progress, so I'm giving you a peak at some of the things that go on here every day.





Can you stand it?  The fabrics, the rugs, wallpaper,  (and the most beautiful lines of furniture, accessories and lighting, too) all took my breath away.  Kid in a candy shop.  That's me here.  I've been in design a long time and this is the only to-die-for private shop I've been in along my travels. 













 Here's a bit more of the showroom...













The accent table below is just wild, isn't it?  When I saw it, I new I belonged here. :)   Every design style is accessible here, waiting to be created.





I will have so much more to share as time goes on.  I am thrilled and privileged to join Lori DelSesto, Founder and Designer, and Designer Robin Garceau.  They have been making homes beautiful for 29 years (with absolutely no advertising, I might add!) in Rhode Island and the greater Chicago area.  Perfect Touch is an ASID affiliated firm.

Talk to you soon,
Carol


You can reach me at
Perfect Touch Interiors at PerfectTouch@cox.net. You can also reach me at
SofasandSage@gmail.com.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Carol! It's always exciting to get a fresh start and that looks like the perfect place. Looking forward to learning more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You will be a wonderful addition to the place. Look at all that fabric.. !!!! How lovely to be able to run your fingers over it and touch it and feel it and just see it. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect match for your incredible style. I see lots of fun ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations!!!! This looks like a designer heaven and I am sure you will be a huge asset to the firm. I can't wait to see some of your projects. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying!! The fabrics alone are enough to make me pass out with joy. I am so proud of you and excited for all that is waiting for you. Congratulations! They are lucky to have you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! The shop is gorgeous! What a fabulous place to "work"! I am so proud of you girlfriend and can't wait to see the fabulous designs you create. Perfect Touch Interiors is lucky to have you. Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! This place is perfect for you and how incredible to be surrounded by so many gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Carol! I'm sure you will love it and they are lucky to have you! Beautiful place to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new gig! What a beautiful place full of beautiful things! Can't wait to see all the fabulous things you work on there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol that is so awesome, congrats! Looks like a beautiful place!
    x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete