Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello, Headboard...

This queen headboard was ordered from Highpoint as a sample for the showroom (Perfect Touch Interiors, which I talked about here).  When a client with a 7 year-old daughter saw it, however, well, can you say "sold" in a matter of a day?  She's now having this little lady's room done in a raspberry and chartreuse toile wallpaper and fabrics to match.  Lucky little one!




Check out the corner detail.  Fantastic upholstering, gorgeous green velvet and Swarovski crystals...





I'd want to have sleepovers at her house if I were 7!

Do you favor upholstered headboards, or would you rather have wood?

Talk to you soon,
Carol


Contact me about design services through SofasandSage@gmail.com.



5 comments:

  1. Love the headboard and what a perfect one for her to grow up with. Love it. Yes, I do like padded headboards. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, that headboard is fabulous!! Great eye for design!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling headboard and perfect for a girls room. I'm a huge fan of upholstered headboards, both my master and guest bedrooms have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the room is going to be precious! And somehow I bet the 7 year old LOVES the sparkle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly I think every bedroom should have an upholstered headboard, it's so luxurious! that one is so pretty, very lucky 7 year old!
    x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete