Friday, November 8, 2013

Monograms and a Mood Board

I love a good monogram.  I think they can be both masculine and feminine, don't you?  And they add a personal touch to a room, clothing items, towels, and so many things,  in a way that is uniquely their own.  They feel permanent to me.  Like they ground in time whatever they are on.

Here are some monogrammed items I really love...



dixiedelights.com


I bought this cutting board for my niece and her husband. It so fit their style, I thought.  (I bought it here.)




Here's another more understated one...


the craftstar.com

I die for monogrammed flatware...




I could go on, but I thought I'd show you what I did with a monogrammed pillow from 6 Wilson.  I designed a room around it, thinking how great it would look in a masculine room, maybe a library or a small den.




How about you?  What's your favorite item to monogram?

No comments:

Post a Comment