Monday, December 26, 2011

Cindy Rinfret Wannabe

Cindy Rinfret's work totally speaks to me.  I've been a fan for years, since I first saw her in Traditional Home.  If you love traditional style with the occasional twist, you need to know her.  I have taken all of these images from her website Rinfret, Ltd.  I found myself lost in them just now, so I thought I ought to share...



























Cindy is located in Greenwich, Connecticut, and has authored the quintessential book on the style of that area...



It's a must read if you like the images I've shared.

I'm planning some decorating/redo's in my home this year.  What's on your decorating agenda?

Talk to you soon,
Carol

4 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of her work recently and I love most of it. I'd love to see the house that has the barrel for the bathroom sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I recognized a few of those photos! I love the classic style! I love the first two images. You have a lovely blog - I am happy to be your newest follower!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore her work. The first bathroom is amazing, and I love the coziness of the spaces with the zebra rugs...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her work to. Just found your blog. So glad i did. Thanks for sharing her work. Enjoyed seeing it.

    ReplyDelete