Monday, June 13, 2011

An Opinion on Bedding?

Gorgeous bedding.  Luxury?  Necessity? Something you dream about?

You all know by now that I've joined the design team at Perfect Touch Interiors.  We're now carrying this to-die-for line of semi-custom bedding to give our clients more choices than ever when designing a bedroom, and I'm just curious...which would be your favorite?



















Now mind you, these are not bedding sets -- any style can be done in several different fabrics, it can be mixed, layered or done simply.  And the linens, the sheets, oh my, they are wonderful. 

In my dreams, I would have several sets of bedding to mix and match because I love beautiful bedding.  I always have.  What about you?

Talk to you soon,
Carol

3 comments:

  1. The pleated bedspread brings back such memories as a kid. I had one in white with lacy in my girly girl room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had seen this a month ago. Recently bought a beautiful tufted headboard (with nailheads) and just took delivery on some custom bed linens. Now that I see No. 2 with the flirty bed and wonderful box pillow and sham, won't sleep until I figure out how to have them! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all so pretty! I love it all and would make my choice based on the style of the room in which it was being used.

    ReplyDelete