Monday, January 27, 2014

My New Favorite Blue and White Room

Here's my new favorite blue and white image.  It made me gasp when I saw it on Pinterest. 


Brenda Eastman, designer, via BH&G

 The texture of the navy grasscloth and its rich color - to.die.  The warmth of the dark wood chest? Yum and just enough to balance the weight of the bed.  And that glossy navy bed - are you kidding me? Soooo gorgeous. My style in a nutshell.  #6WilsonStyle, too.

You know what I would add if it were mine?  This slipcovered chair and pillow.


via
I'm a sucker for classics.  I'm going to be looking for some blue and white fabric for new family room drapes in the near future.  I'll share with you what I find.  I can't live without a blue room any longer.  The time has come.  Stay tuned.

Oh, and there's a bunch of new blues in the shop you might want to check out ;-)

Happy Monday, and thanks for starting your week with me,

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it's beautiful. Very fresh and summery. (But is it me or is that mirror crooked?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Oh no, and the shells are off the upper left corner. Now that will make me NUTS. Need to find a new favorite, lol!

      Delete
  2. Indeed that room is divine! My blue and white pillow from 6 Wilson would be perfect there. But too bad it belongs to me :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete