Sunday, September 2, 2012

Designer Francie Hargrove--A Queen of Detail

I discovered Francie Hargrove's work while shopping the Safavieh rug website for a client.  I was so taken by the image they were using of her space with their rug, that I went to her website, FrancieHargrove.com, to see what else she's done.  Can I say I was blown away?

FrancieHargrove.com
So, I emailed Francie to ask if I could share some of her portfolio, and she graciously said yes.  I'm just going to let you enjoy some of her images.  The woman really should be crowned Queen of Detail.  I believe detail is incredibly important, and despite trends, I continue to encourage my clients to incorporate trims in their spaces.  There is nothing like careful, thoughtful, attention to detail.  The texture and warmth they provide can't be matched.
























Francie is in Cashiers, North Carolina, by the way.  Thanks, Francie, for allowing me to share your gorgeous work.

Hope you all are enjoying a relaxing weekend.  I'm off to do more yard work...
Carol





























































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Some very handsome spaces that I love. Especially like the trim on the first set of photos.

    I also spy what I think it is a Robert Abbey Triple Gourd lamp. In a neutral color with a pleated shade, this "usual" lamp becomes quite extraordinary.

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love her work! Your right she is very good at the little details....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very beautiful. I love her antiques and soft furnishings. And the architecture is really special. Amazing wooden beams, flooring, etc. Thanks for introducing me to Francie Hargrove.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete