Monday, September 10, 2012

Granite in the Bathroom

My Christmas client from last year has asked me to give her son's bathroom a face lift.   Here's the granite, the roman shade fabric, and the trim for the shade...



 It will be sprucing up this current look...



Stay tuned!

On a personal note, I'm up to my eyeballs in work -- this is the "busy season" in design, and holy smokes, things are cooking.  I'm also in the middle of putting together a shop, with more to come on that down the road.  I'm soooo excited to share it with you.  But please, don't hesitate to jump on my design schedule if you're needing something done!  The countdown is on to the holidays!

Carol

3 comments:

  1. Great fabric!

    We're very excited to see your shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric for the bathroom and the trim adds the perfect accent! I can't wait to see your shop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric. cant wait to see everything put together. So happy for you that your so busy.

    ReplyDelete