Sunday, June 3, 2012

My ROMO Pillow With Trim

I'm not really a name dropper (ROMO, Schumacher etc.), but I'm trying to be better about SEO (oh, the plague of the blogger.)  That said, as yesterday was as rainy,cold and miserable as a June day ought not to be, I decided to make a pillow for my new chair to pick me up.





A close up of the trim...





I'm crazy about this little pillow because it's part of the overall redo of the living room.  And given that this redo will probably take until late fall, it gives me a little burst of energy to see it in the room.

My weekend is mellow and almost boring.  I did go to an estate sale yesterday, but no finds.  Today is probably about weeding as the rain has stopped and the ground is soft. 

What are you up to?

Carol

Need help with fabrics in your home?  Contact me, I'd love to help.

4 comments:

  1. The pillow is beautiful Carol! Love the trim!!
    We are rain-soaked here, so hoping for a little sun this week.... so much gardening still to do!
    happy week,
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you did a gorgeous job with that pillow! I'm so bad about adding trim, the edges of my pillows tend to be flat boring things. And weeding IN the rain in the summer is the best! Sounds crazy, but there's actually something pleasant about hearing the rain fall as you pull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so dang talented. You did a great job on your pillow. I love the trim that you put on it.

    ReplyDelete