Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ask Me

Don't know if your rug is the right size?



Can't decide if you should buy matching chairs?



Want to know if the color you're thinking about for the baby's room is too blah?







I've just launched my new Design Service "Ask Me" -- check out the details here.  There's really nothing more to it than emailing me your design dilemma.  At $25 a question, you have all my professional experience to rely on.  Sometimes, don't you just wish you had a pro to bounce an idea off of, or answer a question because you don't want to make a mistake?

And, yes, I take PayPal!  What could be easier than that?  I answer questions within 24 hours.

Think about the last decorating mistake you made -- did it cost more than $25?  I hope not, but if it did, with Ask Me, it won't happen again :). 

Talk to you soon, and as always, thank you for reading House and Home Defined.

Carol





1 comment: