Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dog Days and Summer

Summer.  My favorite season.  Beach.  Sand.  Sun.  Shorts.  Grilling.  Long days.  Crickets at night. Heat.  Thunderstorms.  Fireflies.  Gardening. Watering the lawn.  Swimming.  Bike riding.

Dog days.




Our 85 lb. Labradoodle Kipper loves floating around in a pool.  He actually paws the water to try to get floats to him.  Seriously.

Yes, dog days of summer.  They're good for napping, too.



Wishing you a long and happy summer, from me and Kip.

Carol


4 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE. I saw him on my sidebar and had to come over and take a look! Too fun :D
    I need to think "summer" mode ... thanks for the reminder! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog floating around the pool is hysterical. What a ham!

    I love summer but not when it gets into the 90s. I have to say I've really loved the weather we've had the past few weeks, except the rain. I do love the long days too. I feel like I'm able to get so much more done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Summer is one of my favorite times of year for all the same reasons, except we don't usually have thunderstorms in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kip is adorable.. absolutely sweet. You guys looks like fun is in the works.. and a bit of R&R.. have fun.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete