Monday, July 2, 2012

Before and After: Orange Bedroom Progress

Here's a peek at what's been going on in my daughter's bedroom makeover.  We still have furniture to paint, slipcovers to make, and lighting to install.  (So it's been moving at a snail's pace for 6 months...I've still got a couple of years until college!)  But, here's where I'm at...

My girl loves orange like here mama, so her totally blue room...



Has been striped and fabric'd in a bit of modern orange...



These phone pictures are pretty crappy, but it gives you an idea of what's going on with the room.  I need to finish the bedding, too.

If you've been wondering if I fell off the face of the planet, not so.  Just super busy with life stuff.  But, I do have some great posts coming up for July.  I hope you'll stick around.

Good luck with any last-minute 4th of July planning!  What are you up to?

1 comment:

  1. What a difference! I think this looks so high end. The bed Skirt is amazing. I want to take sewing lessons from you. Your girls are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete