Friday, July 6, 2012

Thank You, Carla Aston Designed!

Have you checked out Carla Aston's new website, Carla Aston Designed?  You MUST!


Carla and I started blogging about the same time a couple of years ago, and she has taken a giant leap, creating Carla Aston Designed, a gorgeous new website, while launching her online business.  Already a success in her hometown of The Woodlands, Texas, Carla is taking her business to the next level, and I wish her all the best. 

I've been incredibly blessed to meet some fantastic designers and design enthusiasts through my own blogs, and I'm proud to say that Carla Aston is among them.  Take the time to visit her, won't you?  She has great inspiration in her portfolio.


Thanks, Carla, for the Link Love you showed me and House and Home Defined on your debut of Carla Aston Designed.  This thanks is overdue, but comes with no less gratefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment