Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sony Bloggie Camera -- Worth Buying

Hope you are enjoying a great 4th of July celebration!

My daughter has a Sony Bloggie camera -- hers was about $179 over a year ago, and though a newer model has taken its place, I thought I'd show you what it can do -- it's a great little camera/video recorder that I'm sure can do more than I know about.  I believe you can still score them for $99 online, but my guess is the newer models are killer.



The other day, she told me she was going out to take some pictures in the garden.  Check out the quality of her shots.  This little camera seriously rocks.  (And, okay, I'll admit this is also an excuse to show off her good eye.  Designer by day, but always a mom.)



Isn't the clarity crazy for a little camera like that?  I don't know why it's called the Bloggie, I must confess.







The clarity is lost a bit on the next one, but I loved the composition...



And here's the photographer's self-portrait...



Were they cropped?  Nope.  Color enhanced?  Nope.  Magnified?  Nope.  All just normal setting stuff, no editing.  I swear.  The little camera is brilliant, I tell you.

My husband gave my girls these cameras this past Christmas, thinking they might like them.  Um.  Good choice. :)

Unrelated, but Happy Fourth of July my friends!


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous pics. I need a new camera! Something super simple. This looks like a good one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad! Your daughter is a pretty good photographer and she has a great eye.

    ReplyDelete