Saturday, April 27, 2013

Color Trends from High Point

Over at my other blog, House and Home Defined, I'm showing some lighting inspiration from the spring market at High Point.  So, I thought I'd share some color trends with you here!

Bold color combinations showed up everywhere at the April market, from furniture showrooms to art and accessories.  Sometimes they were really saturated, like in these rugs,




And sometimes they were sweet, pretty and fresh...




In terms of metal tones, brass has come back in full swing, and as far as wall colors go, beige is definitely a thing of the past, and whites and colors with a lot of white in them are the big go-to's.




Chrome and nickle are still huge, too, as you can see in these great pendants against the bold blue...



I was loving the brass table with the details of blue on the sofa...




Notice the color of the lamp bases near this great ottoman...




Mixing colors and styles is completely on trend...



Color and texture?  Yes!




Even traditional style goes saturated, fresh, and bright...




Being inspired is a must in the design business.  I love what I do and I am inspired every.single.day.   Next post, I will share some great color combinations that are hot right now.

I will also be bringing some fresh and saturated color to pillows in the shop in the coming few weeks.  Stay tuned!!

Thanks for reading and shopping 6 Wilson on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the color....wish I could of gone with you...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one place I dream of going! Thanks for sharing with us. My week was not quite as exciting!! xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attend the High Point Market. Looks like a lot of fun and definitely a place of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bringing the latest in trends to us!

    Great to have you be a part of "Oh, the PLACES I have been!"

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete