Thursday, April 11, 2013

Black and White Check with Green Equals Cozy

When I saw this image the other day, I just sat and stared at it.  Really.  I did.  I could picture my happy self in this room, and wondered how I could make it happen in my own house.  (True confession: I do this all.the.time.)





In my mind, this is incredibly cozy.  Inviting.  Peaceful.  Of course, I love the pillows. 

So, if this little space has you wondering how to make it happen in your house, too, check out these pillows in 6 Wilson...


How crazy is it that I had these listed before I saw this image? 

When you want your home to reflect you, and not just the latest trends, shop 6 Wilson, where's it's all about quality and personal style.


1 comment:

  1. I love all the black and white themes we are seeing these days....your pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete