Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Green Living Room Love

I saw this green living room on A Delightful Design today.  Abby was using it to show layout.  I saw it and stopped breathing.  I'm blue now (because I'm still not breathing, not because I'm depressed/blue).



If you wonder what I am like in person, look at this room.  It is so me.  It is so not what I have.  Yet.  Now, I'm blue of the sad kind.  I love it because there is drama at the window, animal print, texture, some symmetry, a hint of antique with French lines, rooted in tradition. Oh, and glorious beams.

However, I am working on my own green living room, and I am, indeed, happy with the plan.  It will just take some time, as you saw here, I like to do things myself.

What color room takes your breath away?

Carol

Want the living room of your dreams?  I can help!  Click on the orange bar below.

10 comments:

  1. Hey...I totally love it, too. I'm with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, she's a beauty. LOVE the ceiling and the chandelier. And the WHITE walls ;D Green is not my first love, but I could live with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was immediately drawn to that dramatic window...and the chairs. LOVE the chairs! And when I saw the little stool in animal print, I thought that was totally you.

    Very beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with this room! It the perfect shade of green and the furnishings are outstanding. Must find those chairs, seriously.. Thanks for making my Friday a wee bit dreamier! xo marlis.... have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a blue girl at heart myself.
    I just did a post about it this week, reminiscing about my mom letting me decorate my room when I was ten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful room. I love those spindle chairs and the green drapery panels. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seeing spool chairs absolutely everywhere lately, and I LOVE them! Love this green room. Am working on two green rooms (adjoining each other) right now, so happy to see more examples of what I'm up to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that room!
    Green seems to be the color for living rooms now. Just this week, I purchased a green sofa...waiting impatiently for its delivery in 3-5 weeks. I've decorated with colored couches before, but this one has me a bit baffled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well...what is NOT to love about this room.....that window is certainly eye catching for sure!

    ReplyDelete