Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Zebra Wallpaper

Um.  I'm in love.




Okay, this is not original material.  I saw the staircase on A Delightful Design, and then the staircase and upstairs landing on Chattafabulous.  Both today.  (Thanks, ladies.) I couldn't resist sharing them with you.  I apologize that I do not know the original designer or photographer.  I know Abby sourced the staircase from Pinterest.

These images speak to my very core.  My design soul.  I could live with this for a very long time.  Am I the only one who gets moved to the core by certain interiors?  Say I'm not...

Talk to you soon, Carol

5 comments:

  1. I think it's really fun. I particularly like it downstairs where it's tempered by the woodwork. It might be a little much (for me) upstairs but that could be cured by squeezing in a little more artwork. LOVE the artwork but I'll bet that's no surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely glamorous...very 30's Hollywood but in a up-dated version. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good design is always moving, I think we all feel it when a room speaks to us. It is a gene we seem to have!! The design gene! kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm totally in love too!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this! I would have to have it in small doses though...

    ReplyDelete