Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Brunch Recipe -- Thank Paula Deen

If you are looking for a last minute Easter Brunch recipe, (or for any brunch where you want to be a rock star :), make this Baked French Toast Casserole by Paula Dean.

I threw a wedding shower for my niece this morning (below), and Abby from A Delightful Design suggested this recipe. It went over so well there was nothing (I mean nothing) left in the pan.  Of course, I didn't take a picture of it.




So check out this recipe.  You are guaranteed a great response!  (Thanks, Abby!)

 http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/baked-french-toast-casserole-with-maple-syrup-recipe2/index.html

Happy Easter!!
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Your table and dining room look beautiful, Carol! Bet you're tuckered out. Have a restful Easter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everyone loved it! It's hard to turn down heavy cream, syrup, and pecans.

    Your table and dining room look amazing! I'm sure your guest where oohing and ahhing over your new wallpaper.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lot like a baked french toast recipe I begged out of a bed and breakfast some years ago. It's awesome, bakes perfectly, and saves a TON of time in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looked beautiful and yummy! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete