Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Better Homes and Gardens Images

I just drooled over the images of designer Barbara Pervier's home in the March issue of Better Homes and Gardens.  They are just so darn pretty. I thought I'd share a couple of images from her website, because it's snowing here and her home makes me long for spring and lovely things...

You have to go to the magazine to see the pictures I'm talking about, but these from her website are the same rooms from different angles (they were in New England Home in the past).

designer: Barbara Pervier

designer: Barbara Pervier

designer: Barbara Pervier

How pretty are those pictures??

Unrelated, I was also reading Nancy's Daily Dish (okay, so it's snowing for the first time since October and it's making me feel lazy tonight.  I'm doing all kinds of reading instead of sizing my walls for wallpaper :);  I digress.  Nancy just did a post on Irish Potato Rings.  I'd never heard of them, but they look like this...



Go check out her story on them -- pretty things with history.  Love learning something new!

Random post, I know.  Just inspired by a bit of pretty tonight.  What's been inspiring you?

Talk to you soon,
Carol

2 comments: