Friday, March 25, 2011

Pillow Love in the Works

I am so excited about some remnant fabrics I found yesterday.  A green velvet to swoon over.  A yellow-green color so delicious in real life you want to stare at it for days (am I the only one who actually does that?).  A satiny paisley with all the right colors.  Oh, and wait till you see how I plan to trim out the green ones :).

Remember this chinoiserie Kravet pillow I made here?  These new babies will be snuggling up close...





Stay tuned for a tutorial on knife edged pillows.  (I'm not a fan of dog-eared pillows, as I am a firm believer that dog ears should only be the soft ones attached to a dog's head. :)


Talk to you soon,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. I love paisley. I love fabric. I'm sure I will LOVE your pillows! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. I am looking forward to the tutorial, I sometimes have trouble getting pillow right.(-:

    ReplyDelete