Wednesday, October 23, 2013

High Point Mood Board

This past weekend, I was at my Disney World equivalent -- High Point furniture market in High Point, North Carolina.  If you follow me on Instagram (@6Wilson) you may have seen many of the gorgeous pieces I drooled over. 

I thought it would be fun to do a mood board with some of the things I didn't show.  I was inspired by the light fixture and the navy blue ceiling of the showroom it was hanging in.  To create this casual living room, I just pulled photos I had taken, and viola, some of them really made sense together...



I'll be back soon with more pictures.  In the meantime, I'll be working on a newsletter coming out soon, and putting together some new things for 6 Wilson.  Stay tuned!  I hope you'll come along on some new adventures in the coming months ;-)

Carol

1 comment: