Sunday, October 13, 2013

Monogrammed Metallic Pillows -- Does It Get Any Better?

Oh people, I have been up to my ears working on my 6 Wilson shop, and neglecting just about everything that isn't gold and silver metallic linen (or a client, of course!).  Can you blame me? 





So here's the back story to these luscious, subtly  metallic, casual glam pillows.  About a month ago, one of my fabric reps showed me this metallic linen that took by breath away.  If you know me, you know I stopped breathing.  I knew IMMEDIATELY I had to monogram it and offer it in my shop.  Too gorgeous to not share with the pillow loving world!

These babies can go anywhere, in any decor.  Beach cottage? Yup.  Traditional living room? Yup.  Guest bed?  Oh yes.  The possibilities are endless.




This is the silver metallic with the monogram in a pretty silvery (non metallic) white.   Now, the gold metallic with a golden ivory monogram...


 You can also choose from poppy red, emerald green or black monogramming. I am dying for people to see this in person. 


Here's a black on gold...



I don't usually do posts geared specifically towards buying a product from me, but I am insanely passionate about this metallic linen (55% linen, 45% cotton) and I really do believe no home is complete without one of these pillows, lol!  Click here to check them out in my 6 Wilson etsy shop.

If you're wondering what you're initials would look like, here they are (except for O and P, woops!)


Thanks for checking these out, really, I appreciate it.  The black and gold one above is a custom order for Abby at Abby M. Interiors, and I can't wait to see where she puts it in her house!  (Oh, keep in mind that these are totally custom, and take about 3 weeks to ship.)

Talk to you soon,
Carol

Follow me on Instagram @6Wilson for all the latest on my clients, my shop, and everything else!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the metallic linen is gorgeous.. I see a table runner for Christmas, Christmas stockings, pillows of course, and chair slips!

    ReplyDelete