Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Dining Room Inspiration and Thanks

Hi all.  Is this the craziest time of year, or what?

With Christmas getting closer, you might be looking for some inspiration for your dining room and your table.  Again this year, Scot Meacham Wood of his Adventures of Tartanscot blog, is holding a Christmas decorating contest, and the dining rooms are quite lovely.

Click here to be transported to some really pretty images.  And then, scroll through the previous post to see stunning entryways and Christmas trees.  And my thanks to Scot for including my dining room in his contest.



While we continue struggling to lift our heavy hearts,  I encourage you to join me in indulging in the spirit and the inspiration of the season.  I'm choosing to believe that 26 angels are enjoying their most joyous Christmas ever, and I'm sure they want you to feel the peace of the season, as they are experiencing now.  And, continue to pray for their families, won't you?

Carol

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that your photo of your dining room will go viral on pinterest. It is so beautiful. Calm, serene, inviting, magical. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I pray for many blessings to come your way and that all your fondest wishes come true. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely table arrangements. Yours is so beautifully elegant. I'm rooting for it! I also liked the turquoise & red table...how sophisticated... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete