Monday, October 31, 2011

High Point Highlight; Color

Welcome to House and Home Defined!  If you've just found me, I'm glad you did.  If you've come over from my old blog, Sofas & Sage, thanks, and I hope you will follow me again.

I spent three days last week at the furniture market in High Point, NC, the place to be to see what's new in the world of design.  I'm going to share some amazing inspiration over the next few posts.  I hope you enjoy!




 Here's a look at some of the bold, beautiful color we'll all be seeing in the near future...(orange, yes orange! my first love)...





















Color for the home is moving in a bold, new direction.  What do you think, is it for you?

House and Home Defined is a work in progress -- I couldn't stand not posting, so I'm doing it anyway, despite the fact that it's not perfect.  Oh well, how often is life perfect, anyway, lol?

 Talk to you soon,
Carol
PS  Help!  Of course, as luck would have it, my comments are not working!  I've tried everything and can't figure it out.  If you have any suggestions other than enabling comments and making sure my text isn't white, I would be so glad to hear them.  I've tried everything.  Please email me at HouseandHomeDefined@gmail.com if you can help.  I appreciate it!!  Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment