Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Changes

Happy Fall!


photo: Carol Beck


I'm excited to share with you that Sofas & Sage will be transitioning into my new design blog... House and Home Defined.    More design ideas and inspiration, and more of  Window Wednesday's as well!

Stay tuned as the blog is currently under construction.   Thank you for continuing to check in even while I haven't been posting, and for hanging out with me.  I hope you will follow along with House and Home Defined.

Talk to you soon,

Carol

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! That is very exciting - great to see you on my sidebar today- I look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve! Happy Fall ;) xo Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new name. I'm very excited to see what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait to see your new blog. I just started a blog. I am newbe at this whole process, but having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete