Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bistro Kitchen with French Doors

  This kitchen (in my mind it's a kitchen), makes me wonder if it is bistro inspired or conservatory-like?  Doesn't really matter, I adore it!




I see myself puttering in and out that door with my plants, drinking coffee in torn old jeans and an effortless tee,  barefoot on a spring day.  I LOVE the warmth and rich, casual vibe of this image.  Those doors!  I suppose it's more appropriate to see myself watching the snow fall as I sit on that bar stool, with a fleece throw wrapped around my shoulders, lol!  Oh who cares, I'd sit there any time.

I was so enamored with this image, I just had to share.  Unfortunately, I could find nothing about the designer or photographer, so if you know something, please let me know so I can give credit?

Here's to being half way through January!!

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Feels very European...and warmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, aren't those doors to die? Hope you are well. xx

      Delete
  2. Carol, I love,love this room, it is just perfection in every way! Great choice and thank you for sharing!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Featuring "Inner Spaces"

    ReplyDelete