Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Home Tour

Let's get right to it, shall we?  Christmas at my house starts with wintry black, white and silver in my kitchen...











The front hallway almost always has red, which for me, at heart, is really the color of Christmas.




The hallway also frames the living room...


















My living room opens up to the dining room, which is a feature I love about a house.  I love that people can linger at the table while others relax within conversation distance. 










My dining room side piece is so hard to photograph against the window!









I hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season.  My warmest wishes for heartfelt celebrations,

6 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful Gail!!! That is one of the prettiest trees I've seen, love it all. Have a very Merry Christmas, thanks for sharing.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks lovely! Red means Christmas to me too! Merry Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful carol!
    Love many elements in your home like your foyer wallpaper with mora clock, that bergere chair in your living room and how all comes together in its Christmas dressing
    A very merry Christmas to you!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, so happy you shared! Your home is beautiful and the decorations are perfect! Merry Christmas. Xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked fully decked and ready to go. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! And I hope we get a chance to catch up sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete