Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Olive Green Table Runner, on Trend and Classic

  One of the home color trends spotted at the High Point furniture market in October was earthy olive green.  What a gorgeous color addition to Christmas decorating, I think!  Especially on the table...




While this image is a sneak peek at my own Christmas table, the olive green satin runner is also available in the shop.  It is the most luxurious, high end designer satin, and reversible, too.





Truly, it is impossible to capture the gorgeousness of this fabric runner, with its soft, elegant shine.


Use it on bare wood for a traditional look...




Or change it up by layering it on a table cloth with a more modern setting...




For more on this table runner, check it out at 6 Wilson here.

And remember, a great meal starts with a great table!!  Enjoy your holiday decorating, friends.  I will be back with more on how I use this runner in my own home.

5 comments:

  1. Caol you table runner is so beautiful and goes very well with so many other holiday colo palettes!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena



    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color with traditional holiday reds and greens as you have shown as well as the gold accents. I wrote about the popularity of this color on my own blog several months ago so was happy to see it continue to gain acceptance. Beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! I have always loved olive green, and I have a major thing for green in general. Hope you have a wonderful season.

      Delete
  3. I have been noticing this gorgeous color lately! It's so rich and looks great on your table:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete