Monday, November 3, 2014

Vintage Chinoiserie Plates You Have to See

Yes.  You must see these rare Royal Worcester chinoiserie dinner plates.


Available at 6 Wilson


These were a special addition to the Pillament pattern, which was produced in England between 1920 and 1939 (from the research I did).  And guess what?  I can't find anyone but me (at 6 Wilson) who has them ;-).   This mint condition set of 4 is gorgeous, and the green is just the most stunning shade.

I knowIknowIknow it's too early to show Christmas stuff, but I couldn't resist styling them a bit so you could imagine them at your holiday dinner party...








I figure everyone is like me and has their Thanksgiving table all done in their head, and we're on to planning the next tablescapes...Ha (oh please, I know).

Of course, they could also go on your wall, or in your hutch as a beautiful backdrop to your other pieces.  Mix them with anything!  And if you need a bit more green or purple in the room to balance your table, why not add these...


Find them here

Or maybe this one?


Find it here

For more on these plates,  check them out on 6 Wilson.  (Before I decide to keep them...)

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete