Sunday, June 30, 2013

Okay, I'll Admit It

  I can't keep up with two blogs!  Are you going to kill me when I ask you to leave here and subscribe to CarolBeckInteriorsBlog.com?

So many of you immediately subscribed to 6 Wilson when I asked, and I am so grateful.  But now that I have established Carol Beck Interiors and gone back to work for myself, two blogs is two too much ;-)

I have combined 6 Wilson and House and Home Defined into Carol Beck Interiors blog, so that I can keep in touch with my readers without making them crazy.  This is it!  No more moves ;-)

6 Wilson on Etsy continues to grow, and I will soon be in a physical location, with more on that to come.

Please join me at CarolBeckInteriorsBlog.com today for my new series, A Room From A Pillow, where I'm going to be doing design boards using a pillow for inspiration.

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for your support.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand...I have a hard time keeping up with the one I have!

    ReplyDelete